Not all ingredients in Ectifem are thoroughly tested for safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Due to the lack of sufficient data, the use of Ectifem during pregnancy and breast-feeding is not recommended. Ectifem gel is intended for everyday use. In case of problems with the independent application of the preparation, use the help of third parties. Ectifem gel is intended for adults.
Always use Ectifem gel according to the instructions for use. Unless your doctor recommends otherwise, Ectifem gel should be applied once a day, preferably in the evening, at least 1 hour before bedtime (if necessary, use panty liners). If necessary, Ectifem gel can be used less frequently (with an interval of one / two / three days).
Ectifem gel should not be used in case of hypersensitivity to ectoine (Ectoin), propylene glycol or
any of the other ingredients of the gel.
• If allergic reactions occur, discontinue use immediately.
• Do not use in the event of trauma or surgery in the vaginal area.
• Do not use during vulvovaginal infections.
• To ensure hygiene, the product should only be used by one person.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Do not use for more than 3 months after opening.
• Do not use a damaged product. Before each use, the applicator should be carefully inspected for its angle
integrity. Do not use the applicator if it is damaged (e.g., has visible cracks or chips) or if the plunger is damaged
loose and detaches easily from the tube.
• Ectifem gel does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
• Ectifem gel is not a spermicide and does not promote conception. There is no contraceptive effect
and cannot be used to prevent pregnancy.
Ectoine (Ectoin®), water, hydroxyethyl cellulose, lactic acid, sodium lactate, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol.
Store at room temperature, out of reach of children. Protect from light and direct sunlight.
Solinea Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.