Suitable for children. However, for children 10 years of age and younger, and for patients who cannot use ECTOGEL on their own, assistance with application should be provided.
Always use ECTOGEL in accordance with these instructions for use. If you are unsure, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, use 1-2 drops in your eye several times a day or at night. Children under 2 years of age should not exceed the total amount of 7 applications (1-2 drops to the eye) per day. There are no dosage restrictions for people over 2 years of age. If necessary, ECTOGEL can be used multiple times per hour.
ECTOGEL should not be used in case of hypersensitivity to ectoine (Ectoin) or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
• If you have an allergic reaction to the product, please discontinue use immediately.
• Do not use a damaged or punctured product.
• To ensure safety and hygiene, the product should be used only one person.
• Do not use for more than 3 months after opening.
• Keep ECTOGEL out of the reach of children.
• Be aware that the use of ECTOGEL may cause a temporary deterioration in vision. If affected, you should not drive or operate machinery. It is recommended to wait until the visual acuity returns to normal.
Ektoina (Ectoin), hydroksyetyloceluloza, chlorek sodu, woda, bufor cytrynianowy
Store at room temperature, out of reach of children. Protect from light and direct sunlight.
Solinea Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.