INUPRIN FORTE contains the active substance inosine pranobex, which has antiviral and stimulating properties immune system function.
INUPRIN FORTE is indicated in adults and children over 1 year of age.
- Supportive in people with reduced immunity, in the case of recurrent infections of the upper respiratory tract.
- For the treatment of cold sores on the lips and face caused by the herpes simplex virus.
- INUPRIN FORTE must only be used in patients who have been diagnosed with a virus infection in the past
If, after 5 to 14 days, there is no improvement or the patient feels worse, see your doctor.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using INUPRIN FORTE.
- If you have a history of gout attacks or increased uric acid levels
in serum or urine. This is because INUPRIN FORTE may cause a temporary increase in acid levels
urinary tract in serum and urine.
- If you have a history of kidney or gallstone disease.
- If you have kidney problems. In this case, your doctor will monitor you carefully.
- If your treatment lasts 3 months or more, your doctor will carry out regular blood tests and monitor your function
kidney and liver. Kidney stones may form with long-term treatment.
- If you have signs of an allergic reaction such as rash, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, throat
or language. In this case, stop treatment immediately and contact your doctor.
1 ml of the drug contains 0.65 g of sucrose, glycerol (E422), 20.70 mg of propylene glycol (E1520) in 1 ml of syrup, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216)
Store at 2-25 ° C, out of the sight and reach of children.
Solinea Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.