Nebu Pulmo is a 3% solution of sodium chloride with ectoine, without preservatives, intended for nebulization. It supports the removal of excess secretions in the respiratory tract, stabilizes epithelial cells, improves the functions of the pulmonary surfactant and soothes inflammation, thus facilitating breathing. Ectoine contained in the preparation stabilizes the mucosa, cell membranes, extracellular proteins, macromolecules and soothes inflammation in the lungs.
The preparation can be administered with any type of nebulizer. The method of use indicated by the manufacturer of the device should be followed. Use 5 ml of solution for a single inhalation or follow the instructions of your doctor.
NEBU PULMO for inhalation therapy is especially recommended for patients suffering from bronchiolitis, acute bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, asthma (allergic and non-allergic), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and allergic conditions of the airways caused by inhalation of allergens such as dust or pollen.
3% sterile sodium chloride solution, ectoine.
Do not store above 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
- The product does not contain preservatives. Once opened, the ampoule should be used immediately and discarded after use to avoid the risk of contamination that could be a source of infection.
- In very sensitive patients, the preparation should be administered as prescribed by the doctor, because it is the first
- It may be necessary to administer a bronchodilator.
- In the event of bronchospasm or persistent cough, the preparation should be discontinued and consult a doctor.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
- Do not use if the ampoule is damaged.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use together with other preparations without consulting a doctor first.
Solinea Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.