INUPRIN contains the active ingredient pranobex inosine, which has antiviral and stimulant properties immune system function.
INUPRIN is indicated in adults and children over 1 year of age.
- Supportive in people with reduced immunity, in the case of recurrent infections of the upper respiratory tract.
- For the treatment of cold sores on the lips and face caused by the herpes simplex virus. INUPRIN must only be used in patients who have been diagnosed with herpes infection in the past common.
If, after 5 to 14 days, there is no improvement or the patient feels worse, see your doctor.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using INUPRIN.
If you have a history of gout attacks or increased serum uric acid levels or
in urine. This is because INUPRIN may cause a transient increase in the levels of uric acid in the serum and urine.
- If you have a history of kidney or gallstone disease.
- If you have kidney problems. In this case, your doctor will monitor you carefully.
- If your treatment lasts 3 months or more, your doctor will carry out regular blood tests and monitor your kidney function and liver. Kidney stones may form with long-term treatment.
- If you have signs of an allergic reaction such as rash, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, throat
or language. In this case, stop treatment immediately and contact your doctor
1 ml of the drug contains 0.65 g of sucrose, glycerol (E422), and 20.70 mg of propylene glycol (E1520) in 1 ml of syrup, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216)
Store at 2-25 ° C, out of the sight and reach of children.
Solinea Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.